As a specialist consultancy. T&L develops specifications based on your organisations requirements. Requirements which have been clearly defined through collaboration with all stakeholders and our information gathering expertise.
This process and the subsequent specifications released ensure you can be confident that the outcomes achieved meet or exceed your requirements.
Holistic design principles are employed thereby catering for the operations future expansion whilst enabling integration of existing technologies thereby providing maximum functionality.
The outcomes based design philosophy takes into account the requirements of the client, organisation and environment to ensure deliverables for applications such as Process Control, Occupational Health and Safety, surveillance and security meet expectations.
- Electronic Security/ Intruder Detection (incl. Large networked IDS systems)
- Closed Circuit Television (Analogue, IP, Mobile and Specialised systems)
- Access Control (Stand Alone and Integrated with CCTV/IDS)
- Integrated Systems
- Mobile Duress and Asset Management
- Design and Construction of High Security Remote Monitoring Call Centre’s
- Development and Presentation Structured Training packages. Our training materials are used nationally to up-skill end users, consultants and stakeholders in the latest technology for imaging for Analogue systems and IP CCTV Network Design and Implementation.
We also have had direct input in the development of standards and have been a contributing source for ongoing development CCTV standards released by the Police and the Office of Crime Prevention in Western Australia.
Office of Crime Prevention – CCTV Guidelines
CCTV Technical requirements
T&L Enterprises also has in excess of 24 years experience in security design, service and installation. In the event that Project Management or Installation services are required and when there are no conflicts with the consultancy services provided these services are also offered. Please click on the above link for more details or else call us anytime for any CCTV Audits & Imaging/Security Consultancy needs in Australia.